Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heading to OK for Christmas - December 19, 2007

We are SO not ready yet... I think the fact that we were just there has really affected our ability to get ready... again. The house will be a wreck when we leave, and it's just so much nicer to come home to a CLEAN house. Oh well, I'll live.
Hannah brought home some virus last week. She had a sore throat and froggy voice and then got better. Then Elijah got the froggy voice which has turned into a nasty cough... he's our "sicky" so who knows when he'll get better. Leah is crabby, but I'm hoping it's just teething. I woke up with a sore throat, so I guess I'll probably start losing my voice soon. Pete said he felt like he was coming down with something as well...
Here's the clincher on knowing we are not ready for this trip. Hannah, who usually packs her toy bag 2 WEEKS before we leave, has not packed her bag and was, in fact, more excited about the Christmas luncheon at her school today than our trip tomorrow.
I've been writing the packing list this morning, and getting the laundry done... Most of the packing happens after the kids go to bed anyway...

0 comments: