Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! - February 14, 2008

School was cancelled for the third day in a row, and Hannah was NOT pleased. Valentine's Day is second only to her birthday, and just barely second. Hannah LOVES Valentine's Day. She makes special handcrafted Valentines for her friends at school, and makes Valentine crafts for weeks beforehand. So, I've had to do what I could to make this one special since the snow and ice changed her plans.



Here is Hannah decorating our Valentine cake



Here is the finished product!! Not bad for a 5 year old.


Pete did a good job getting my presents this year. He got me Godiva truffles (my favorite!!) and a digital picture frame. I can't wait to get that set up!!


I took Hannah to craft time at the library yesterday and today (different locations), and that has helped fill our mornings... Thank goodness she hasn't been disappointed with Mommy school this week :) Hopefully, there will be school tomorrow and she'll be able to pass out her Valentines... There's no school on Monday because it's President's Day. We sure never expected a week long holiday in February!

0 comments: