Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday (or Wednesday) - Sept 3, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Since this project took me the better part of a month, I didn't finish on a Tuesday. So, I'm having Tackle it Wednesday this week.


Here is our office. Notice that my desk has about 3 feet of stuff on it. I didn't take a picture of the other bookcase, and I have no idea why. Our little Leah enjoys trashing the room as often as possible, so anything in her reach is in danger of being thrown to the floor and demolished.


Here is the new bookcase I'm adding to the office. It took about an hour to put together one evening early in the month of August.


Here is the revamped bookcase #1 (that didn't have a before picture)


Here's my desk, *gasp* you can actually SEE the it.


Here is bookcase #2.


Here is bookcase #3, the new bookcase. In a few months when Leah no longer removes everything from the bottom shelf, I will rearrange things a bit.

1 comments:

Jen said...

awesome! Looks like you were busy...I love the color on the walls!