Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's nothin' but a party y'all

Hannah had what was possibly the most perfect day that a kindergartener could ever have. She was invited to TWO birthday parties. The first was for her classmate, Walker, who has professed his love for Hannah and has decided he will marry her.

Here's a picture of the happy couple.


Here's Hannah talking to her friend, Sloane.


A wave and a smile.


Hannah and her best friend, Daniela


Nadia, Hannah, and Angela


Nadia and Hannah eat their cake in a "secret spot".


The second party that Hannah was invited to was for her good friend, Kate (their dad's work together). Kate's dad recently visited China, so they had a Chinese themed party. Here's a picture of Hannah in her new Chinese dress (I found it at China Sprout). I was pretty excited when the dress arrived and I realized that Hannah already owned a purse that matched (I got that about 4 years ago in the Target $1 section).


Here's Kelly (Kate's big sis), Kate, and Hannah


Here is the table, neatly laid out for dinner.


The birthday cake was decorated to look like the Chinese flag!


Here's Hannah, Ty (Kate's big brother), and Kate

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am honored that Walker made your blog! We are so glad that Hannah had such a good time at the party. We really enjoyed having her. :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't imagine my kids being so grown up! It just boggles my mind... Hannah is a KID - not a baby, not a toddler, not a preschooler, but a KID!