Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I've decided to start partcipating in "Tackle It Tuesday" on http://www.5minutesformom.com/

I needed to clean for Elijah's birthday party, so I decided to document some of the cleaning that took place. I'm a horrible housekeeper, so I need a little positive feedback when I make a dent in the housework!!

Here are pictures of the family room. We are terrible about stacking stuff anywhere out of reach of the kids. Any high, flat surface is game!!


The entertainment center before


Here's a close up of the mess.


After!


The kids' bookcase


After!!


The hutch


After... still cluttered, but better.


The art table and easels


After!!


The shoe pile and hearth


After!!

2 comments:

Britta said...

I am also terrible, but taking steps toward getting there... Good job!

Muthering Heights said...

Everything looks great! Especially that bookshelf, whew!